Sunday, January 31, 2010

Ella Grace is almost here....

If you did not already know that my sister-in-law, Tori, is about to have baby I am telling you now :)  She and Rush already have one precious little girl, Olivia who is almost 3. 
I met Olivia in May.  This picture is one of the first times I met her.  She is a mess!! I love her.  On this up-coming Wednesday Olivia will be a big sister to Ella Grace Letson.  I am so excited to be able to take the day off and be there.  It will be a time for family and celebration.  I am on picture duty for the hubs.  He absolutely adores Olivia and wishes more than anything he could be here for the birth of his newest niece. 

I wanted to post a few pictures of our niece, Olivia, with family because come Wednesday it will be Olivia and Ella Grace: sisters :)


No comments:

Post a Comment