Monday, April 12, 2010

A Naval Wedding...

So I promised to update with pictures of the Breslin-Murphy nuptials and here I go!  First of all the wedding was insanely beautiful.  It was in Annapolis, MD at the Naval Academy Chapel.  The chapel is a historical monument in our amazing country and to marry there is such a HUGE deal.  Secondly, the good Lord blessed this weekend with the most amazing weather.  It was 75 degrees, sunny, and not a cloud in the sky.  Casey and Allen had all of their friends and family there to support the day that starts their life together...it was incredible.  I can NOT wait to go back to Annapolis...and hopefully I will have a sailboat of some sort to be on in the harbor.  I can totally see why Edwin and all the Navy guys love the area :)  SIDE NOTE: the priest who officiated the ceremony was West Point's chaplain (woohoo Go ARMY!!).  So here some pictures from the weekend. 
This is maid-of-honor whom I love, Catie Breslin, and me.

This is pre-wedding in the gazebo outside the chapel.
(L-R: me, Catie, Casey "the bride," Mary Lisa, Erika, Leah)

Again these are the bridesmaids with the bride after the rehearsal dinner.

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving the bangs and the pretty green dresses!

    ReplyDelete