Sunday, November 13, 2011

A to Z

So I am back after a super long hiatus.  I honestly just did not feel like writing very much, yet so much has been going on in my life.  I thought I would start back with a post called "A to Z" I saw on my sister's blog, Growing Up Godfrey! Here goes nothing...




A. Age – 27
B. Bed size – European-weird-sized-bed.  It is between a queen and king.
C. Chore that you hate – washing the dishes by hand in the sink...gross. 
D. Dogs – Hemingway "Hemi" our 6.5 month old Rhodesian Ridgeback and Ruby our 8.5 month old pit bull terrier/border collie mix.

E. Essential start to your day – COFFEE, COFFEE, COFFEE.
F. Favorite color – Red and deep deep deep purple.
G. Gold or silver –silver...well white gold or platinum
H. Height – 5’9"
I. Instruments you play – I have grown up singing my whole life but had a school year flirting with the trumpet  (6th grade).

J. Job title – wife & cat/dog mother right now.  (applying for teaching jobs as we speak)
K. Kids – Just our 2 cats (Sully & Boo) and 2 dogs.
L. Live – Dahlonega, Ga…but from Hoover, AL
M. Mother’s name – Bethany
N. Nicknames – Kris, Ferg, KFerg, KFergSnow, Kristin Louise
O. Overnight hospital stays – i have had 2


P. Pet peeves – wet towels on the bed or carpet, when I ask for dirty laundry because I am doing it and "someone" says they don't have any and I find a pile 3 days later.
Q. Quote from a movie – “what is this?  a center for ants!? how are we suppose to teach the children to read good if they can’t even fit inside of the building?” “Orange Mocha Frappuccino!!” – all movie quotes that come out of my mouth are from Zoolander.  (this answer was my sister's but also mine)


R. Right or left handed – Right.
S. Siblings – two.  Sister, Kaitlin-24, brother, Jared- 15…I can't believe it.
T. Time it takes you to get ready – an hour or hour and half because I get distracted or drink coffee and read the news. 


U. Underwear – boyshorts
V. Vegetable you hate – turnips (not greens just the actual turnip thing)
W. What makes you run late –changing clothes a million times because I do not feel like I look "okay" in anything and/or my dogs go crazy.


X. X-rays you’ve had – one million. i am whatever word means "way more than clumsy"
Y. Yummy food you make – I have been told I am a pretty good cook (and that I love to cook), but if I had to pick something I would say pumpkin bisque, taco soup, anything baked.
Z. Zoo Animal – I am not a big fan of the zoo since it smells and every time I have been it is hot and in the summer, but I guess all the cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment