Monday, December 13, 2010

Fun in Fairhope & Mobile!!

At the end of September my sister-in-law, mother-in-law, mama, and I went to Fairhope, AL for a girls' weekend.  It was something we had talked about doing before I moved in October, to have a last hoo-rah with the awesome ladies in my family!  Sadly my sister (Katy) and my soon-to-be sister-in-law (Nicole) could not make make it due to prior engagements, but don't worry we are already thinking about next year!!

Tori, Vickie, Mama, and I stayed at the Historical Battle House Hotel & Spa in Mobile.  We had a spa day that was amazing, shopped in the cute town of Fairhope, and the had an amazing dinner on Saturday night at the Marriott Grand Hotel.  It was such a wonderful weekend!

This champagne was waiting in our room.
It was from Nicole because she couldn't come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment