Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A Request for a Prayer....

Some of you might not know but in April Joey and I will be moving to the town of Dahlonega.  It is in Georgia about an hour north of Atlanta.  We are super excited to be getting back down south, especially so close to our friends and family.  (Of course, though, we are going to miss Italy and our friends here.)  The reason I ask for a little assistance in the form of prayer is we are trying to buy a house.  

I know buying a house is not the usual prayer request you hear, but it is something on our hearts.  I had no idea it would be such an undertaking or that we would be purchasing our first home while living across an ocean.  I have two amazing parents who have been an incredible help to us by going to look at houses, inspecting them, taking pictures, asking pertinent questions, and giving us honest advice.   After almost a month and a half of research and working with a realtor we have finally decided on a listing and put down an offer.  Now we will wait...

I guess my prayer is for me to gain patience, to let go of control, and to gain comfort in any outcome that happens.   Joey is so much better at these things, and I know I am probably driving him insane with my anxiety.  So I guess I just would love it if our friends and families could have us in their thoughts.  

Thank you so much.
I will keep you posted!!

No comments:

Post a Comment