Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Snowdens go to a Ball :)

This past Saturday night was the ball for 2nd Battalion (Airborne) 503D Infantry aka "The Rock".  It was held at Hotel Villa Pigalle and was a BLAST!  It was so nice to celebrate the battalion's return from Afghanistan properly.  Everyone looked beautiful and just had a great time eating, talking, sipping on cocktails, and dancing the night away.  

I will start with some pictures that are "pre-dancing" because we all know that Joey and I get crazy on the dance floor.  Those pictures will be last since they involve sweat and dirty bare feet. ha!

Getting ready at my dear friend Gretchen's house.


Medal-of-Honor recipient, Sal Giunta, and Joey.



Now for the pictures that are to sum up the non-formal half of the evening: THE DANCING!  Obviously when I take of my shoes it means it is party time (see below).  And if you were not sure, yes I was the first person to run out onto the dance floor.  Some things will never change....
This would obviously be when Joey said "Let's do the lift."
There is no need to post THAT picture, I promise.
However, the picture below is me laughing hysterically after we do this "said" lift.


Needless to say a good time was had by all! 






















No comments:

Post a Comment