Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Mom's Arrival!

The past few days I have been really relaxing and looking through pictures because I am winding down from a crazy two adventure.  It started on March 7th when my fantastic mama flew into to Venice to spend some quality mother-daughter time before my brother and dad arrived on the 11th.  It was awesome!  As most of you know I have been living in Europe since October and loving it.  The only downsides are not being around my family or being able to pick up a phone whenever I want to call my best friends.  Needless to say I was ecstatic to see my mama!
 

My friend Gretchen went with me to pick her up from the airport, then we went to Murano Island to watch the artisans make the famous glass, buying Murano glass stemware for me with platinum detailing on the rims, and ended our day walking around Venice.  


It was an awesome day!  My next post will be our 3 day trip to Spain before Dad and Jared arrived. :)

1 comment:

  1. Just came across your blog... you guys have an amazing story! GOD BLESS!!

    ReplyDelete