Thursday, June 2, 2011

I am back in full force!!

So I apologize about the very long absence, but the months past have been CRAZY!!  Joey and I hosted my parents and brother in March and his mom and dad for a trip in March/April.  We closed on a house in Dahonega (while still in Italy), had Joey's change of command ceremony, packed our apartment, found out my sister and Brad are having their first baby!!!, moved stateside, moved to our new house in Georgia while Joey started his new job, went to Michael and Nicole's wedding, got a puppy, attended some birthdays, and then hosted my family for Memorial Day weekend!  If that is not a lot of things to do in a 2 months I don't know what is!!  I have so many pictures to post so the next few posts will be nothing but pictures so enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment