Monday, July 18, 2011

Joey's Parents Excursion in Italy!


Waiting for Vickie & Mike to arrive
in Venice!

It has been about another month since I have posted...I get so side-tracked!  But here are some pictures from when Joey's sweet parents came to visit us in Italy to travel and to witness his Change of Command ceremony.  We had the best time with them and were so honored they would fly across the world to visit us!  We love you guys so much!


Joey's Hail & Farewell @ the Butler's house.

Gretchen went with us on our MWR trip to Volterra and San Gilmingano (spelling is definitely wrong here) in Tuscany.  I just love her!
We love her & her sweet husband soooo much!

Tuscany: there is NOTHING as beautiful!   

Surprise pic from the hubs at lunch in Volterra! (He knows how much I love these boooo!)
On a bridge in Verona.


Joey's Change of Command Ceremony
I am so proud of my amazing husband.  God has blessed us beyond belief!
It meant so much to Joey that his Mom and Dad could be in Italy to see him turn over his first command!

No comments:

Post a Comment