Saturday, January 14, 2012

A busy holiday season...

Welcome back to the blogging world, me!  I feel like every time I add a few posts I end up going on a month or two hiatus.  I am really gonna try though to be better now.  Since I last updated Thanksgiving,the Ranger Ball, Christmas, and New Years have all come and gone.  We are now in 2012....crazy!!  I have decided to recap things quickly and with some pictures.

Wyatt at Thanksgiving :)  We were not there, but Katy sent me
this precious picture!!
Thanksgiving was very low key for Joey and I because we stayed home in Dahlonega.  He was on the schedule for work, so we went to the house of some friends and ate with their wonderful family and another couple.  We were so appreciative to be welcomed into their home and celebrate the holiday with them.  From Thanksgiving until New Year's things were non-stop at this household.  The following weekends Joey and I were in Birmingham for my dad's company Christmas party; in Helen, Ga for the 5th Ranger Battalion Ball at Unicoi State Park; in Birmingham again for a week split between both of our families; and then in Charleston, SC to ring in the New Year with one of my best friend's and her husband. It was a lot of miles but with so many awesome memories!!  I hope everyone else's holiday season was as awesome as ours.
Our Christmas decorations in our den :)


At Ross Bridge Conference Center, Spa, & Resort for my dad's company Christmas party.

At the 5th Battalion Ranger Ball in Helen, Ga with Dani and Tiffany.


Wyatt "opening" up his first stocking with BeeBee!!
That is one proud uncle!
Looking rough in the morning right before we all had to leave :(  I miss them!

Christmas at the Ferguson house was held 12/21-12/24.  We had three nights with my parents, brother, Katy, Brad, and Wyatt.  It was awesome to be around for Wyatt's first Christmas...next year I am sure will be a lot more exciting for him though!
My niece, Olivia, and I at the Christmas Eve candlelight service at Shades Mountain Baptist.  Christmas Eve started our stay at the Snowden's house for three nights also.  (this picture is the only one I have.sad.)

Below are our pictures from hanging out with Brad & Ashleigh in Charleston for New Year's weekend!
New Year's Eve with my bestie!

Eating brunch @ The Landing on New Year's Day.

Beautiful Charleston!

No comments:

Post a Comment