Saturday, January 14, 2012

A favorite Christmas Gift...

My sweet hubs decided to get me an Erin Condren planner for Christmas. And I was ecstatic!! I had seen them on one of my sister's best friend's blog. Ellen (www.Ellenclarke.blogspot.com) had posted the site for these planners a few months back, and I fell in love! I ended up buying one for my sister as well because if you know us...we love to be organized and write things down. Joey surprised me with a collage of special pictures for the cover of mine as I did for Katy. Now I can keep everything super organized and neat!





Below is a really fuzzy pic of the cover I made for my sister. She and Brad just welcomed my first, only, and most perfect nephew into the world in November. That being said I knew a planner for the new mommy where she could see pics of the little man all the time would be perfect! I'm pretty sure she loves it!


If you have never checked out the site for Erin Condren you do not know what you are missing!

-Kristin-

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment