Wednesday, June 30, 2010

All the Snowdens together...

I had mentioned that the weekend we returned from Costa Rica we met up with the Snowdens in Atlanta.  The reason it was such a monumental occasion was because this dinner and breakfast the following day was the first time Michael and Joey had been together in OVER a year and a half.  It was also the first time the whole Snowden family and significant others had all been in one place together.  I didn't take any pictures with my camera because it was still in my luggage from the honeymoon and we met them arriving straight from the airport.  Michael's girlfriend, Nicole, was kind enough to send me the pictures so I could post them. 

It was such a special time for my sweet husband.  He has really ached to be around his family especially his brother, so I hope you enjoy the pictures :)





No comments:

Post a Comment