Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Update from May until today...

So there has been several things that have happened since my last post.  I know I always say I will get more regular about posting, but I get so busy I forget.  I apologize to my 6 followers :)  Towards the end of May, sweet Sarah called me and asked if I would be down for a roadtrip to Starkville to be her "and guest" to a friend's wedding.  Since I had to cancel my previously planned trip to Nashville to see her I was more than happy to go.  I, of course, being so very sentimental had to get a photo op of us in front of our old dorm where we were roomies...good times!

This obviously was slightly awkward since we were dressed up and alumni by 4+ years...oh well!
Then school ended for me on May 28th and literally at 2:30 pm I headed to my house to pack me, Anny, and Diana's things in my mom's Tahoe to head to Fort Morgan for my little seester's bacheloretty weekend!  (Side Note: Mama, Daddy, and Jared left that evening for a 9 day adventure in London and Paris!)

The weekend in Fort Morgan consisted of Katy and her oldest and closest friends from preschool until now...along with her 2 older sisters= me and Annelise!  They following pictures are from the lingerie brunch I threw her on Saturday morning and then the pictures of the bachelorette party before & at the Florabama :)

Above are all of Katy's friends from growing up in Hoover...it was so great that so many of them came!



Above is how the girls decided to get this "pimp" ready for the night out...blindfolded!

Oh how I love my little sister :) if you were there you know why we are pointing to the picture hahaha!

Again...if you were there you know why I make this face :) Love it!! Katie and Ellen are so crafty!!

Some additional life long friends Katy got to hang out with at the marvelous Florabama!

And last but not least the cop Katy made friends with while we were hanging out.  I can not recall any event in her life where she has not made friends with at LEAST one random person.  She is always making me laugh!


On Memorial Day we all packed up and returned home after an incredible weekend of fun with so many friends.  However, on June 3rd it was my turn to see one of my oldest friends!!!  Edwin returned to Birmingham for the first time in over a year.  He has been living in Guam since December 2007 and then was deployed to Iraq from October until early May.  He did not get to come to mine and Joey's wedding so getting to me my best bud has been something I have looked forward to for a long while.  So here are a few picks from his arrival and when me, Ed, and Michael went to catch up!




And now my next post will be all about JOEY BEING HOME!!!! T-minus 12 hours until he lands in Atlanta!  Tomorrow will be the first time we have seen eachother in almost 7 months...and we are going on our honeymoon!!! I can't wait to share our 2 weeks with you all.  God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment