Saturday, June 26, 2010

Honeymoonin' in COSTA RICA!!

When Joey and I decided we wanted to do our honeymoon over mid-tour leave we knew we wanted somewhere with a slow pace, quiet, and with nothing to do except relax (unless we felt the need to go on adventures).  I looked around and did my research, but I kept coming back to the same idea and place...Costa Rica.  Our wedding planner (and special friend), Beverly, had told me about these private villas owned by investors in the Atlanta area.  The provide a chef, bartender/butler, and maid for 12 hours a day with all expenses included (food, drink, airport & excursion transportation, and cleaning services).  So thinking it was too good to be true I went to their website http://www.costaricavillas.com/.  Sure enough Beverly was right (as always)!! There are 6 different villas to choose from and one is smaller in size and specifically for saller groups INCLUDING HONEYMOONS.  The one selected for us was Villa Mariposa with 3 bedrooms, 3 and 1/2 bathrooms, fully-stocked kitchen/bar, a private figure 8 pool with waterfall, private hot tub, and the most gorgeous view of the Papagayo Bay, Pacific Ocean, and rain forest.  Needless to say Joey and I are in love with this villa and this area of Costa Rica.  We have already suggested to our friends and families how much fun it would be to go back as a larger group and stay in a larger villa for another vacation.  Here are some pictures of our trip including some excursions, beach time, relaxing on porch, and just all around enjoying eachother.













I can't wait to get to travel again like this with my incredible husband! I love you Joey!

No comments:

Post a Comment