Saturday, June 26, 2010

Joey's Return for 2 Weeks!!

On the morning of Wednesday, June 9, 2010 my sweet husband returned to the good ol' US of A for his two week mid-tour leave.  I had arrived on Tuesday night and stayed with my sweet friend Kinsey where I did not sleep one wink due to my extreme excitement!  This meeting was the first time we had seen eachother in 6.5 months and almost 7 months from the day we got married in November.  To say we were ecstatic to see eachother was an understatement!! After I picked him up from the Atlanta airport I wisked him away to the historic Georgian Terrace hotel in midtown (it is across the street from the Fox Theater), where we enjoyed a "welcome home" brunch and stayed for 3 nights until we jetted to Costa Rica for our long-awaited honeymoon!




No comments:

Post a Comment